Wednesday, October 28, 2015

call from the teacher

I wrote not too long ago about Rigby getting a lot of red marks on her papers. I wrote a note for the teacher to contact me about it. Of course she called me when I was at work in a meeting. So she left a message. she said that Rigby was actually really doing well. Her biggest obstacle was being stubborn. If she doesn’t want to do something the teacher has a hard time trying to help her re-focus her energy on school work. I put that blame squarely on her father’s shoulders he is the most suborn person I have ever known. Mrs. Dilione also said that she (along with most of her classmates) are having a hard time grasping greater than, less than. this is something that they are continually reviewing in class and that they will all get it in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment